Build Focus & Concentration
Pupil Yoga services can be accessed by any age from nursery to 6th form. It’s completely up to the school when the sessions take place, this can be during school hours or after school. Pupil Yoga services are designed to help pupils:
- Build Focus & Concentration
- Reduce Stress & Anxiety by encouraging relaxation and 'letting go'.
- Build healthy bodies and strong bones.
- Build body awareness and positive body beliefs.
- Spread connection through growing acceptance & sense of community.
Guided Yoga Videos for Primary & Secondary available for SAS clients under pastoral and wellbeing resources. For the password, please contact your account manager. On-site and zoom sessions also available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.