Prevent and Reduce Absence With SAS Wellbeing Only
Are you looking for a wellbeing package for your school without having to purchase a comprehensive staff absence insurance policy?
Schools that do not require staff absence insurance cover can still provide physical and mental health support for their staff, pupils, governors and trustees through SAS’ Wellbeing Only service.
Our Level 2 Nurse Support Service provides a more comprehensive level of wellbeing cover for your staff. The physical and mental health support provided in our Level 2 package gives your staff all the tools they need to manage their own wellbeing on a daily basis. Along with the confidential wellbeing support included in Level 1, staff may also access:
– GP Telephone consultations: A worldwide service that can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It gives the highest level of medical support & advice by a UK based GP.
– GP Video consultations: Connects users face-to-face with a GP to aid rapid diagnosis. It also includes a medication delivery service (charges apply).
– Counselling: Qualified therapists will offer an empathetic and solution-focused approach to supporting staff with common issues including depression, worrying, bereavement or loss.
– Physiotherapy: Private physiotherapy support is available for staff with a medical diagnosis where physiotherapy is a prescribed treatment by the GP/Consultant.
– Complementary services for cancer and chronic illness: Therapies such as massage, acupuncture or reflexology are offered to assist with managing symptoms, improving overall wellbeing and enhancing quality of life.
This service enables your school to tailor our suite of Wellbeing services to meet your individual needs. Schools may purchase a credit bundle and then use their credits to access our wellbeing services as and when the need arises.