Health and wellbeing platform empowering people to live healthier lives
Tictrac is the wellbeing companion designed to help you live a healthier and happier lifestyle.
We support staff in education, government and large organisations to get more active, improve their mental health and feel empowered to take better care of their wellbeing.
Our campaign-led, wellbeing platform delivers meaningful engagement though:
- Personalised and interactive action plans, proven to help the adoption of healthier habits.
- Inspiring and actionable content created and curated by our expert community.
- Connection and comradery with colleagues via fun and engaging physical challenges.
- And all seamlessly integrated with your staff’s favourite health, fitness and wellness tech.
Supporting HR Heroes
Your staff are your biggest asset, so, in addition to helping lower sickness absence, work-related stress and increasing productivity, our clients report positive outcomes in morale, culture, engagement, and retention. We understand managing people, particularly with their health and wellbeing is a daunting job. But with many years experience, we are here to support you and your staff on that journey. Our platform is ready to:
- Roll-out today! Match fit, packed with features, content, insights, challenges and more – we’ve done the hard work for you.
- Facilitate positive social connection and comradery through engaging challenges.
- Provide actionable insights enabling quick, informed decisions about your wider staff wellbeing strategy.
We’ve assembled experts from right across the mental health and physical health spectrum from dieticians, strength and conditioning coaches, to high performance specialists and psychologists.
Making a positive impact
We’re already working with the likes of Scott Medical and Healthcare College, Bishop Fleming, Aviva, Deloitte, Burberry and Caterpillar, plus many more globally.
We’re able to create tangible impact. Staff are 2.1x more active and 2.5x more engaged when using Tictrac.
“Some time ago, we started using Tictrac, to encourage us towards more physical activity and take care of overall wellbeing. Needless to say, it was a winner! This month we’re killing it with our walking challenge, and feeling tons better already. Thanks Tictrac” – Tradecore, making wellbeing work for their staff with Tictrac.
TicTrac is available Nationwide
We’re delighted to offer Tictrac to SAS schools at special rate of £1 per staff member, per month.