Thrive has created an NHS approved digital tool which can be used remotely by the individual, or in the workplace. This tool helps identify risk factors for stress, and then provides a mechanism to eliminate them by changing habits.
Thrive is a powerful prevention tool now recognised by the NHS. It has over 1,000,000 users who can access the level of support they need when it suits them and take day to day action to manage their mental health.
What is in the app?
• CBT (Congitive Behavioural Therapy) programme
• The ability to seek further support with the touch of a button
• Over 100+ hours of content including a range of stress reducing sessions
• Games to distract your mind – try our ‘Wise Words’ game (It’s harder than you think!)
• A progress journal tracking your moods, stressors and reminding you of the good days!
Thrive with SAS is available to all staff at schools insured with SAS staff absence insurance as part of our wellbeing support.
To submit your request for access to Thrive, please click here to access the form.