Healthy Bodies, Clear Minds, Thriving Lives
Pupil Yoga is in partnership with Yoga in Schools & the Teen Yoga Foundation. Yoga services can be accessed by any age from nursery to 6th form. It’s completely up to the school when the sessions take place, this can be during school hours or after school. Pupil Yoga services are designed to help pupils:
– Build Focus & Concentration
– Reduce Stress & Anxiety by encouraging relaxation and ‘letting go’.
– Build healthy bodies and strong bones.
– Build body awareness and positive body beliefs.
– Spread connection through growing acceptance & sense of community.
Guided video sessions aimed at primary and secondary aged children are free to SAS customers. On-site visits or video sessions with a yoga instructor available at a discounted rate. Available Nationwide.