SAS can offer your school more than just staff absence insurance.
We also offer insurance cover for:
• School Offsite Activities
• Cyber Insurance
Benefits of Offsite Activities Insurance:
– Worldwide Cover
– Cover for activities organised by the school outside of your boundaries (includes medical expenses abroad & personal liability)
– Winter sports cover and some ‘hazardous’ activities
– This cover applies to students, staff, Governors and any other accompanying adult authorised to undertake a journey on the school’s behalf
– Cover for staff appraising potential venues, courses and conferences
-24-hour international emergency assistance
Benefits of Mini Bus Insurance:
– Low entry excess as standard
– Auto renewal – peace of mind that cover will always remain in place
– Fleet policies available
– Any driver/comprehensive cover
– Flexible age ranges
Benefits of Cyber Insurance:
It is also known as cyber liability insurance or data protection insurance.
It is there to make sure your business is protected against cyber crime (things like fraud, data theft and social engineering, where criminals attempt to fool you into parting with money, information or both). It also covers data breaches where sensitive information is accidentally shared.
In the event your business falls victim to a cyber attack or hack, the policy will pay for IT costs to remove and/or re-build systems.
If there is a media issue for data breaches, a PR expert will act on behalf of clients.