SAS can offer your school more than just staff absence insurance. We also offer insurance cover for:
• School Offsite Activities
• Cyber Insurance
Benefits of Offsite Activities Insurance:
- Worldwide Cover
- Cover for activities organised by the school outside of your boundaries (includes medical expenses abroad & personal liability)
- Winter sports cover and some ‘hazardous’ activities
- This cover applies to students, staff, Governors and any other accompanying adult authorised to undertake a journey on the school’s behalf
- Cover for staff appraising potential venues, courses and conferences
- 24-hour international emergency assistance
Benefits of Mini Bus Insurance:
- Low entry excess as standard
- Auto renewal – peace of mind that cover will always remain in place
- Fleet policies available
- Any driver/comprehensive cover
- Flexible age ranges
Benefits of Cyber Insurance:
- Also known as cyber liability insurance or data protection insurance.
- Protection against cyber crime (things like fraud, data theft and social engineering, where criminals attempt to fool you into parting with money, information or both).
- Covers data breaches where sensitive information is accidentally shared.
- In the event your business falls victim to a cyber attack or hack, the policy will pay for IT costs to remove and/or re-build systems.
- If there is a media issue for data breaches, a PR expert will act on behalf of clients.