We support schools in developing staff wellbeing and leadership practices for whole leadership teams in primary education
Our wellbeing service gets to the heart of wellbeing by engaging staff to contribute their voices. We engage with leaders and staff in a supportive, clear way, using our Wellbeing Organisational Health and Wellbeing Assessment delivery framework.
Our assessments focus on improving the impact of organisational practices on staff wellbeing and are aligned to the Health and Safety Executive ( HSE) standards. We provide detailed (quantitative and qualitative) and clear assessments which identify quick and sustainable actions to improve wellbeing outcomes.
We ensure the delivery of the assessment runs smoothly and with very little disruption to everyday school operations. We take care of the process for you.
Leaders are the foundation of a successful school and we recognise strong leadership skills are a critical ingredient to Head Teachers success and Wellbeing. Our LeaderTrack programme uses our leadership framework tool (aligned to Headteacher standards, national qualifications and leadership frameworks in industry) to build these skills. Government changes, pandemics, regulatory bodies all test our current and up and coming educational leaders. We are passionate about developing resilient, self-aware and open leaders so they are equipped to succeed and will always be able to find ways to come through and deliver.
Our delivery model, enables leadership teams to develop their leadership expertise together in everyday practice. “60% of development happens in practice” (CIPD) and our framework is based on this methodology. It embeds a leadership mindset across schools which supports talent management and succession planning. The unique focus of developing whole leadership teams together is cost effective, accelerates development and leaves no one behind.
We take care and support all leaders throughout. We will share our case studies and let you talk to leaders in these schools to see how it’s working. Your success is critical to us and we work closely with you to guide and provide quality development outcomes.
LeaderTrack programme outcomes
- Self-aware and able to adjust their leadership behaviour, skills and personality preferences to positively impact the outcomes for their school.
- Willing and open to reviewing their leadership development practices together to ensure they know where, what, and how they are developing.
- Clear on the actions they are delivering which make it easier and more efficient for their teachers and staff to deliver excellent teaching and learning on a daily basis
- More impactful due to development of their key leadership skills, interpersonal and strategic skills are applied efficiently and effectively
- Better at influencing and coordinating change in practice where they see better ways of working
- Able to challenge positively as they can validate their decisions and share with their leaders to make change happen.
- Confident in their leadership abilities and more proactive in their roles
- Able to support other leaders using coaching and mentoring skills.
The founders are Mary Wyatt and Kate Gager. Kate’s unique background of working for a blue chip company in Learning and Development for 16 years developing managers and leaders combined with her work in schools as a Leadership Coach for the last 12 years, along with Mary’s in depth knowledge and experience of working as a Deputy and Headteacher in inner city primary schools and working in education sector for 30 years, really adds value to the services provided.
They have combined their unique skill set to create two services which improve outcomes in wellbeing. The dedication and commitment to really making a difference shows in what they provide, through the year on year improvements in the schools they work with.
We can offer our service nationally.
SAS staff absence insurance customers can access a 5% discount on OrgTrack or LeaderTrack