Healthy Mind UK
Mental Health & Wellbeing Education
Healthy Mind UK educate and inspire pupils, students and staff to look after their Mental Health and Wellbeing. We are trailblazers in Mental Health education, delivering innovative and pioneering projects, including our #BeYou and #EcoHeadz Primary Schools Projects, Primary School Mental Health Awards, #BrainTeenz Secondary School Project, The Mental Independence Initiative for College & University students, as well as The Mental Leadership System for leaders across all sectors. We are also due to start delivering Ofqual Regulated qualifications in Mental Health and Wellbeing across the UK from September 2020.
- A UK wide delivery model
- We have worked with over 20,000 Pupils in the last 3 years
- Working with over 1,000 members of staff each year
- An extensive and proven track record of educating children and adults using qualified and experienced professionals.
- We aim to prevent Mental Health problems by promoting good Mental Health for everybody that we work with, through education and training.
- We strive to equip young people with the appropriate knowledge and tools needed, to make better choices regarding their Mental Health and Wellbeing.
- We continue to break the STIGMA associated with Mental Health, for people of all ages.
Vision – Healthy Mind UK’s vision is that “Everybody deserves to be taught how to stimulate their brain, how to look after their mind and how to lead a positive healthy life”.
Values – Collaboration – Change – Sustain
Healthy Mind UK is based in the North-West of England and is able to work with clients anywhere in the UK.
- Mental Health and Wellbeing projects for all educational sectors, for both learners and staff.
- 25% discretionary discounts to all schools that work with SAS, for all of our projects and initiatives.
- A pathway for Ofqual regulated/accredited Mental Health and Wellbeing Qualifications to enhance staff CPD (from September 2020).
- A ‘refer-a-friend’ scheme – Any school/organisation that refers Healthy Mind UK to a friend and that friend books one of our projects; you will receive 10% off your own schools/organisations existing balance.
- Collaboration with other SAS organisations to develop Mental Health and Wellbeing across the UK.