Grow Your Mindset
Mindset Coaching & Workshops
“Mindset is everything, what you think you become.”
Grow Your Mindset specialise in and has a passion for supporting schools in their journey to develop a whole school ethos, one where growth mindset becomes the foundation for learning for the whole community, involving all staff, children and parents. We focus on building mindset awareness, knowing that a Growth Mindset attitude and focus creates a love of learning and a resilience that is essential for accomplishment. As teachers with over 25 years combined experience, we know we have a huge responsibility to teach knowledge, to achieve the increasingly demanding examination results and achieve highly ambitious targets, but other factors, such as resilience, confidence, integrity and empathy also have a profound impact on our success. As one of the main five influencers of children, and as facilitators of learning, it is crucial we encourage and embed positive attitudes and behaviours as teacher interaction, behaviour and language has a huge impact on the mindset of the children in our schools everyday.
Throughout our work since 2016 we have seen children and adults make a mindset move, where they become more intrinsically motivated, determined and more resilient to deal with change, problems and setbacks that arise, therefore reducing the levels of anxiety and stress felt. Whatever we feed will grow, whether that be faith or fear, worry or confidence, doubt or belief and so using their newly found knowledge of mindset, self reflection and trigger awareness this, in the long term, can prevent the onset of mental illness later in life. Embracing a Growth Mindset helps provide adults and children with the mental tools to develop a more growth orientated approach towards learning, as well as a more positive approach to any given situation. Knowing that your ability can be developed through hard work, effort, persistence, good strategies and seeking feedback, opens opportunities to all learners, plus the power of knowing you can improve, impacts enormously on our mental attitude, self-belief and focus.
Grow Your Mindset are based in the North West and offer their bespoke growth mindset journeys to all educational settings, including schools, colleges and universities across the whole of the UK (some of our courses can be experienced remotely through media such as zoom).
- GyM Hub: Staff Training in Developing a Growth Mindset Culture
- GyM Coach: Bringing the best out of our teachers – coaching programme
- GyM Teach (a) : Understanding Growth Mindset – children’s workshops
- GyM Teach (b) : Growth Mindset through the curriculum – teacher support programme
- GyM Motivate: Motivating Mindsets – children’s workshops
- Brain GyM: Growth Mindset Activity Day – children’s workshops
- Highly engaging and accredited CPD (as of September 2020)
- One to one coaching
- Reflective and interactive children’s workshops
- Online option for CPD
- Over 25 years of teaching experience
- 10% discounted to new clients, educational settings that work with the SAS. This applies to GyM Hub:Developing a Growth Mindset Culture and GyM Teach:Growth Mindset through the curriculum.